- Mount the tank cover with cold engine to avoid burns to the hands.
- Carefully clean the tank before installing the cover.
- When you disassemble it to avoid damaging it, pair the male strech with the female.
- The paint effect models are more delicate (only for aesthetic use) do not use them with travel bags with magnet.
- When it is dirty, wash it by hand or in a washing machine max 30 ° it dries in a few minutes.
- It does not create problems with the heat of the engine.
- Use caution when using gasoline if stain is left to evaporate or rinse with water.
All touring models
- Clean the motorcycle before mounting the cover,
- wash when necessary a temperature not higher than 30°.
Assembly for Sportsters
Assembly for Street Glide and Ultra models
Assembly for Road Glide models